Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cute picture of my butt~~~~!!!

I just thought ya'll wanted to see a cute picture of my butt!
I don't have any fun pictures to put on here, because no one else in the family shot any deer. So I don't think I've used this one before! This was taken up in Birch Bay Washington(I think) it's called No Mans Land, or something like that, there is a peace arch and I am now walking over to Canada. The sign says Leaving United States Border. That was an awesome trip.

I went to the Hurricane Singles ward today, it felt like I was in a college ward all over again, me, Ann and Jason were probably the oldest people there. At least it felt like it. Ann left after sacrament meeting because it was her birthday, so I followed Jason to sunday school, he was showing me all the cool stuff on his palm pilot(or at least that's what I think it was), it was so cool, I'll have to sit by him more.
I hope he doesn't think I like him and I'm following him around. I mean he's a nice guy and my parents would LOVE it if we dated, but there are so many girls out there who are crazy about him, I don't want to be just another crazy girl. Anyways, I have always wished Hurricane had a singles ward and he's the only person I really know. Everyone was like Trents age. It's a nice ward and I am going to go for a few weeks just to give it a try, I just wish more older people, my age, would go. Oh-well.
I just got back from a fireside, It was good. The fiancee of Mandy Johnson(who was killed in a plane crash by Moab) was the speaker, I went because I knew Mandy. But he is so nice. They had him and Mandy sealed to each other 2 weeks ago. I thought that was nice of him to do that. He will be sealed to her forever, whether he ever marries or not and he will be apart of the Johnson family, so thats neat, because they are a cool family.
Tomorrow is FHE at the Corn Maze at Stahli farm, I want to go, but I have no idea where it's at. Its a regional FHE, with all the singles wards in Southern Utah, I've never been there, but it sounds like fun. I could car pool with someone, but I feel so old over there. Oh-well, we'll see tomorrow night.

This week at work was so crazy. We were busy tuesday night, but the rest of the week was slow. So friday night Kale had us painting cross overs yellow. That was actually kind of fun. I was working next to Melissa, so we just talked about everything. Her family is originally from Colorado City, her grandpa is Leroy Barlow(I think, I just remember her saying he was a bishop out there), so we talked about that and future weddings, and our bosses- who are funny- we totally lost track of time. But it was fun. We never get a chance to just talk at work and have it all quiet and slow paced. Kale had to remind us that we wanted to leave at midnight at 12:30. So that was fun. Kale is a fun boss.

I'm ripping a cd and it's taking forever, like I have too many things going on or something, which I don't, the Internet is the only other thing going on! This is drive me crazy!

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Why do you worry about whether there are "older" people there or not? My mom married a guy six years younger than her that she met in her singles ward, so it's not about age, it's about the right person. Don't count someone out right away because they are "a lot younger". And you might find you make a lot of just good friends there too. I find the older I get the less I worry about age. My two best friends out here are five years older & three years younger than me. Just some free advice...you know I can't help myself.

Besides that I am glad you are enjoying work, hope you go and have fun at the corn maze. I have always wanted to do one, but time, opportunity, and money have never coincided.