Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun pictures of my parents

Ok, on my day off I got bored, I know I just wrote on my blog yesterday, but I have been wanting to scan my parents pictures on here from back in the day when they were young and first married! Here are a few- This one absolutely cracks me up! This a bumper sticker and on the bottom my dad wrote- Oops too late! I love it!
My mom doesn't date her pictures so I don't know if this was before or after they got married!

There was a dance that they went to as hippies(back in the 70's everyone was a hippy). I LOVE this picture


At their wedding reception in Las Vegas.



2 comments:

Tracey said...

What great pics. And i love the bumper sticker. Man it's amazing how much your bros look like the younger version of your dad.

Ann said...

those are lots of fun! :)