Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I guess I should update my blog! :)


Pictures of my grandparents! The picture of me and my grandma is my favoritest! I want a 5x7 copy of it(hint, hint- if Natalie is reading this...). And the one of my grandpa, I've never seen before, it's a cropped picture I found online, but I love it. He died 10 years ago the first week of February.


I just learned the pistachios are the cause of my cold sores! I had some on Christmas eve, got a cold sore Christmas day. Two days later had some more, got a cold sore the next day. Then last night I thought I'd hurry and eat the rest of them so I could throw away the bag. I got a cold sore today! I thought about getting a small pox shot, since I heard from a nurse that it helps prevent cold sores from recurring so often! But I don't know how true that is! Oh-well! It's my mom's fault! I don't think I've ever seen my dad with one.

This popped into my head today- While Cory and Natalie were here for Christmas, Abby was in the high chair and I was playing with Jameson laser pointer, and remembering how dogs and cats go crazy with the light, I thought I'd see if Abby would think anything of it. That was so much fun! We would move it all over the high chair tray and she'd reach for it, then we'd point it on her hand and she grab her hand. If you want to keep your kid entertained for a few minutes, get a laser pointer!

3 comments:

Adam Richens said...

I get horrible cankers too.... I'm sorry! It's really no fun!

Adam Richens said...

BTW, that wasn't Adam :) Apparently I am signed in with his account
-Jess

Unknown said...

Canker sores suck!! What helps me is getting dill pickles and sucking on them. The vinegar and alum in them dry them up really quick and take the pain away! :)

And I'm definitely going to have to test out the laser pointer LOL I wonder if it works on obnoxious people, too? :) We'll seeeeee!