Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ok, so we had a family reunion last weekend. And I am finally updating my blog! I put these pictures on facebook, but I just felt the need to explain them, I guess!
The only pictures that I didn't take with my camera were when we all went to the temple friday, I think Trent or Natalie got some though!

Me! In a swimming suit! OH MY GOSH!!!!! Wow!!! Yes, I am wearing a swimming suit and yes, it is purple! I haven't been swimming in like 8 years, it was at FHE once and I got pulled in! My swimming suit was too big on top(it fit when I bought it), so I had to wear a tank top over it, plus I felt it showed too much skin!


Chris going off the high dive. I told him if he went off, I'd go off. He said ok, but I'm sure that he was used to doing it. So, he won in that round! Little brat!


Cory trying to flip me over. My brothers are such wienies!!! They all picked on me that night, except Trent!!!


Going off the high dive.


Emily sleeping outside!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Looks like fun! :)