Tuesday, December 14, 2010

lately.....

Here are some more pictures. I don't really like any of the pictures taken lately, so I only picked 2.

Uncle Jerrol, long story behind this picture. He was hiding from me though! Lol!


Here is my christmas bouquet. Orginally I wanted tiny pine cones on the bottom, but couldn't find any, anywhere! So I just settled on mini ball ornaments and tiny gift bows. I think turned out cute. Emily helped me with, I'm still not happy about it, but it will do.
Life has been slow lately. It's been nice, but at times really frusterating. Like work, we have temps. which is nice because I can take a day off and not have to fight for it or hope that I can get it off. But also, it means not getting our hours, I just think they don't want to get rid of them right before christmas. Oh-well! I'm just grateful for a job right now.
Dating! I mean, yeah I'm dating someone, but it doesn't feel like it because we never see each other. And I understand why and I'm fine with it, but I'm just tired of people telling me that this isn't normal. I wish I could get into it, but I can't. I guess I am just having a bad night and I feel neglected. It's a girl thing! Oh-well!
But other than that, life is good! Christmas is almost here, which means spring will be here soon after that! Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the bouquet! You really have an art!

BreeAnna said...

I really love the way your bouquet turned out! You are so creative. I'm glad that you posted a pic. I can't wait to see the one for next month.