Thursday, May 5, 2011

just an update

I'm still alive. I will put pictures from Easter and a picture of my aunts beautiful casket on here soon.
Just been busy lately.
So I just started reading the book Dracula by Bram Stoker. We'll see how that goes. I decided that I want to start reading stuff that is more classic and timeless than the junk I've been reading. I have Pride and Prejudice. But I am having a hard time getting into it. As soon as I finish Dracula I am going to read Anna Karina by Tolstoy.
Wish me luck. If there are some good books y'all have read, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Glad to see your still alive ;)

Hope you all had a great Easter

Ann said...

Pride and Prejudice is amazing... if you can get past the first few chapters it will pick up! :) Glad you're doing well!