Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Rest Of Thanksgiving Weekend


My family went up to Kiabab to get Christmas trees on Saturday, my mom got this awesome picture of my uncle Jerrol. It totally cracks me up!


I gained weight, holy cow!!! Not really, but it was a funny picture. I was freezing so I was standing on one of the floor vents up at my grandma's and the air went up my jamma pants and made me look like a gained weight, it was pretty funny!


Mandy was standing on the piano bench reading all the piano music sheets that our grandma used to play. Some of them were pretty interesting AND old! But there is this bird that balances on someones finger with it's beak, it's pretty cool, we used to play with that for hours when we were younger. So Mandy thought she'd relive the memory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those air vents! The warmest place to stand at Grandma's! :) Looks like you had fun! :)