Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Here are just a few pictures of our thanksgiving day-


These are our dysfunctional turkeys! They were so cute in the picture I cut out, but I'm not good at decorating stuff and Chris and Madison were helping me. So we called them our dysfunctional turkey family.


Cory is sitting on Dani's lap. It was funny!


Dinner at Shellie's house. I tried to get a picture of everyone. It was fun! But we felt like we were missing someone(s). Wades family.

All in all, thanksgiving was fun. Tons of desserts, a turkey cooked a little differently, apple and walnut stuffing, orange rolls, Potatoes and gravy(I wouldn't let my parents make gravy from the turkey drippings, because I used white cooking wine). It was fun. Tomorrow I will heading up to my grandma's in Junction to hang out with some family for the weekend. While everyone else in my family goes and gets Christmas trees on Kiabab. So maybe I'll get more pictures to post later on!

3 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

mmmm....we missed you too! Perhaps one day we will live close enough to come home for Thanksgiving...or you guys could all move closer to us? Yeah right!

So until we make it closer know our hearts are always with you on Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a rockin' day! :) How nice you got to spend it with so much of your family! :)

Miss ya!!

Jessie said...

Fun stuff :) Glad things went so well! I love Thanksgiving!