Thursday, January 13, 2011

Super Yummy Breakfast recipe

So with all this time on my hands, I've been trying new recipes. I got this one from Kraft recipes. It's SO good. It's a breakfast dish. but I made it after dinner tonight and I made a double recipe in a glass baking dish and Emily helped me, we(everyone else in our 2 houses) ate it all, it was so good. I am definitely making it again!!! :)
Not sold yet, it is SO extremely easy. crush the wafers, mix the eggs and milk. Then while that's baking, slice the fruit with an egg slicer. And your done! Cooks for 15 minutes! :)




Puffed Dutch NILLA Pancake
3 eggs
3/4 cup milk
20 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
8 strawberries, sliced
1 medium banana, sliced
1 tsp. powdered sugar
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in crushed wafers.

WRAP handle of large ovenproof skillet with several layers of foil. Heat on high heat 2 min. Spray with cooking spray. Add egg mixture; place in oven.

BAKE 14 to 16 min. or until egg mixture is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven; top with the fruit. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Store any leftover pancake in refrigerator.

Make it Easy
Use an egg slicer to evenly slice the strawberries and banana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that looks GREAT! thanks for posting it! I'm definitely going to have to try it!! :)