Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Bouquet

Here are pictures of my valentines bouquet! This was an interesting one, I had so many ideas, like putting candy hearts in the bottom(which I wish I would have thought of in the beginning).

This first version is the white trash version, I was just having fun with it, I really didn't care for the pink plastic thingies and for some odd reason I added calla lilies(which are are my favorite, but they are a spring flower, so I took them out). This version was NOT a winner!


These next two pictures are what I ended up doing. I wanted to keep it a valentines bouquet, not spring, not Christmas. I still can't take very good pictures, so they didn't turn out very good! But it was still fun to do!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! :)

BreeAnna said...

That turned out really cute! I love it! You are so creative. Do you want to come make some for my house?? :)

Annie Sunshine said...

Jerolyn I just LOVE your bouquets! I hope you are saving them for next year. If not, could I convince you to save them and I will happily take them off your hands when we come in September. You do an amazing job on them.

Taralee said...

Very cute! You're good at that! I saw the 2 you did for thansgiving and christmas. So pretty!