Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pictures from Christmas past!!!

Ok here are some pictures from christmas's from the past. I didn't think of this till now! I'll probably update my blog again soon anyways, but oh-well! There fun anyways! The first one is of Cory in 1985!

Everyone but my mom(my dad is Santa)! 1987!
Cory and me in 1985! Dang we were spoiled little brats! I wish we got that much stuff now!
Christmas 1984. Probably after church, I mean why would we dress up to open christmas presents! We don't dress up for anything else(the white trash in us).
I LOVE this picture. It was taken in 1978, it's Dustin Hinton and Wade, and Shellie is holding Holly Hinton! I LOVE the looks on Wade and Dustins faces!!! Shellie's is pretty cute too!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey cousin! So I totally found your blog from Jessie's! Looks like life is treating you well! :)

I love those pictures, especially the last one!