Sunday, January 18, 2009

I just had to laugh.........

Ok, Sundays are always boring to me, and instead of writing in my journal(ever) I just update my blog! So I was looking for pictures to put on here and I was at loss on which ones to pick, because it seems like everyone has seen everything we have on our computer, so I was looking through a photo album and I scanned a ton of them because they are FUNNY!!!! Like this one-This was from my Joy School(preschool), I guess I didn't like boys back then! I think Austin Beardall, Travis Carney, Will Hutching and Justin Stout are the boys I scribbled out, I think! The girls are Kristi Hinton, Tamarynn Jones, Arriana Beatty and me! I think that is who is in the picture! I mean it must be over 21 years since then. I hear hair spray gets permanent marker off! But I don't dare try!
My cousin Kim's wedding- Kasey, Tara and me. Kasey and me were flower girls! I actually remember that day!

When I graduated from Joy School(gotta love the couch)!


Me and Kristi hugging! I don't even know how old we were back then. I remember the camping trip though. It was my family, her family, the Laubs and I pretty sure I had other cousins up there I just can't remember, I know the Laub family was there because that's Suzy in the back ground! We have more pictures somewhere.



Trent and me. I LOVE that floor! We were so stinkin' cute back then!
This week has been an interesting one! I decided I don't like the Hurricane singles ward. Well, it's nothing new, I just never really felt comfortable there because everyone is SO young. So finally I decided to go to another one. I went to the Washington singles ward today, just because I know Edwin and he told me when and where it was. It seemed like a cool ward. The bishopric spoke, they seemed pretty nice. I went to go visit my friend Monica after church, but she was asleep, I know that she's been having a lot of problems, so I just wanted to let her know I love her and that I'm there for her. I don't even know where she is living anymore.
The place I work offered a tour to our families to to see the warehouse. They haven't done that since it opened 15 some odd years ago. I didn't think my parents would want to go, so I didn't mention it, but Shellie did and they wanted to go, so I took them. It was interesting. I used to think my boss was super hot, my mom agrees!
I got my expander out so now I have about a 1/4 inch more room in my mouth! Yeah! And I can talk again. I hated having it in! It was so hard to talk, it tattooed my tongue, I will permanently have a deep line on my tongue from that. It won't look as bad in the future, but it will always be there. But I WILL have to have the surgery, :( I go into the oral surgeon this coming week. I'm hoping I can put it off till june or something like that. We'll see! Or I could take TLO now and get unemployment and have the surgery, but other people need unemployment more than I do. So I don't want to do it that way.
Oh-well! We'll see how it all works out!




6 comments:

Jessie said...

That was so cute! I love old pictures! Isn't it funny to see how much you have and haven't changed? Some days I still want to color over boys faces with magic marker...

Taralee said...

Ya, those expanders do take a lot of room. I bet it feels SO different now.

It's always fun seeing old pictures. That last one of you and Trent is so cute!!

by: Kim said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how long it has been since our wedding it seems like it hasn't been that long until I see pictures and then wow you guys have grown up and I am old (sad).

Tamarynn Leigh said...

I love these pictures! You should always post old photos...it brings back so many great memories! I think it's hilarious that you scribbled out the faces of all the boys.

Annie Sunshine said...

I am glad you have found a ward you think you will enjoy attending. I hope you are able to serve and get involved soon. That always makes you more comfortable in a ward. It usually takes me about a year to feel comfortable in a ward...usually we move shortly after! I've had a ton of "new" ward experiences.

HaroldandLoretta said...

Jerolyn, I loved the old pictures!! You are all still cute, cute, cute!! It is funny that you colored on the boy's faces. That made me laugh. I am glad you like the Washington Ward. Keep going. Never give up! Let us know about the surgery. Love you a lot. Sister Hinton