Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning of my blog!

Ok, so I decided a while back that I wanted to print out all the posts on my blog because it's like a journal for me because I NEVER write in my journal. So I went and bought some ink and that is what I did today! I started around 4:30 and I just finished about 8:40. I don't even want to know how many pages ended up printing.

Then I decided to delete a lot of posts, just to kinda clean up my blog a little(spring cleaning). So if there was a certain post someone liked and it's gone, sorry! You can read it at my house in my journal! I'm going to put all the pages in a 3 ring binder with clear page protectors. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but our printer was way fast.

Me and Madison(I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and have been waiting for the right time to get a good picture- even though Trent said he would take some nice ones over easter weekend).


My mom planting flowers.


Lillie being silly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your hair!! :) It looks great!! :)

I feel the same way about my blog; it's more like my journal :)