Sunday, March 28, 2010

The things I did this week...

So, it was my birthday this week. Here's how I spent it!

I know there are only 3 candles, but hey I didn't want to burn down the whole house!


I tried licking it, but my mom wouldn't let me! Dang it! It looked so good!!!


It was also my grandma's 90th birthday this week and we had a party for her on Saturday. My eyes are closed because I was loving being close to her like that!!! I LOVE her to pieces!!!


Me and Trent, that is a totally random picture of us. It was so funny, I love it!!!


Madison and me! There were Polynesian dancers there and they were way good, Madie was on my lap, so I took a picture, got more of me than her!
It was a good party! This whole week was good! It was definitely good! Especially, Tuesday night and Thursday night!! Yay for me! :) And tomorrow night will be cool too!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

:) Glad you had a great birthday :)

Annie Sunshine said...

I love the new haircut!!! Glad you had such a great week.