Monday, March 15, 2010

Isn't this picture gorgeous??? I love ice plants.



Today was funnish.... Church was good. Ann gave a super good lesson in R.S. The speakers were awesome. I stopped into visit my grandma, she is going to be 90 on the 23rd. Wow!!! Crazy.
Natalie and the girls came over for dinner, Trent was kinda there(Dani had to work). We had dutch oven- YES!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dutch oven potatoes! My dads are the best!
Then I met Ryan over at the temple visitors center, we talked for the longest time. So we were walking around and there was this random picture. I was seeing all these pictures of Christ, then there was a picture of some native Americans. so it was random to me, and there a lady standing there looking at it to, so I asked her what she knew about that picture and she said it was Jacob Hamblin and she liked to think Dudley Leavitt was with him because apparently they were pals back in the day. I told her that I came from Dudley's 3rd wife, she came from Dudley's 1st wife. I thought that was so cool! Totally random!
*sigh* :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That is random!!!!! Crazy how that happens once in awhile! Hope you have a great week :)