Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy pictures!

Here are some pictures of the last week.


Our property. The HUGE shade pinion in the middle of our camp ground sorta had a few branches break off and they fell on the table and broke a few surrounding trees. My dad said "good fire wood"!!!


This picture was taken at our ward camp out with the Hurricane singles ward on East Zion at the Clear Creek ranch(?). I don't want to put other pictures on here with out anyone's permission. So this is just a random picture of the fun we had!


Edwin and I went up to Kolob this Saturday in the evening, this is one of the lovely pictures he took! I had to delete a few pictures he took of me! They were so bad!!! But was GORGEOUS up there! The reservoir is clear up to the road! I've never seen it that full before! FISHING here I come!!!


We had a HUGE freak storm a few hours before we went up to Kolob, this is the hail that came off the roof out of the gutter. Crazy!!


This picture was taken down by Chevron, holy lake!!! It as crazy!!! LOVED it! We had a small pond on the side of our house. If Wade and Cory can remember how the water would collect on the side of the house, it was about 6 inches deep, but soaked in really fast. LOVED that storm!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend. I'm glad to hear that you are doing so much right now. We look forward to coming up in a month to play. By the way, when are you going to come down and stay with us. We would love it.

Natalie said...

By the way, that last post was from Cory.