Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kolob Pictures

I guess I better update the blog!


This picture is too funny! Shellie and kids were all on Chris' bed, reading. I thought I'd jump on and join them. Jameson was 'coughing' on purpose, so he looks like a dork!


These next 2 pictures were taken on Kolob, my favoritest place on earth!!!! I wish my family owned land up there, it's the one place where I really feel at peace. I look forward to going up there whenever possible! Luckily I've had the opportunity to go up twice so far this summer!



So, we got really slow at work and they decided to shut down the outbound side on my shift, for 8 weeks. I had the option to go to 1st shift(knowing me, you know I will never do that), go to weekends or take TLO(temp. lay off). I decided to do TLO. Which I've never done before. I go in on Tuesdays from 5:30 am till 11 am, to cover my benefits. It's hard! I hate early mornings. So I pull all nighters Monday night, I'm afraid once I fall asleep I won't wake up because I am such a deep sleeper. I've only done it 2 times so far, the first week wasn't so bad, I fell asleep in the bath tub. But this week, I was a little more tired. But then again I am getting a cold and had the joy of getting a HUGE cold sore.
At first I was so frustrated over being forced to change my hours or get laid off. But now I am kinda glad I have 8 weeks off to play. In August I will go back to my shift, but at least I get the majority of the HOT summer off!
I still don't know what I am going to do with all my time off. This week, nothing, because I feel horrible. But I am going to make a quilt, or try anyways. Work on another quilt. Put all of my music on the computer. Work on getting my temple recommend(still). Try a whole ton of new recipes(if my dad will buy the ingredients). CLEAN!!!! I'm having a hard time coming up with cheap things to do that will keep me busy. Lucky for me I already have the stuff to do my quilt, I just need to get it started, which I was going to do this week, but I feel so horrible, so I've been doing a lot of reading and drinking tea! Yay for me!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

It's beautiful there! I am sorry about your work! That is rough, but hopefully it will get better soon! Just enjoy your freedom for a bit!