Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Recent Ramblings

I keep telling myself that I need to update my blog! So while I am waiting for my nails to dry, I'll write something!
I just watched Alice in Wonderland. That is the cutest movie! It's so funny! Don't lose your muchness!
We haven't been taking any pictures lately. My parents went to Junction on Monday for memorial day, they forgot the camera and the key to my grandma's house. I didn't go. I wanted to, but I just wanted to hang out at home. Every once in awhile, it's nice to just have absolutely nothing in the world to do. I planted cherry tomatoes, weeded and killed stupid earwigs! My uncle Rick showed up and spent the night. I haven't seen him in forever.
This coming weekend, the Hurricane singles ward invited my ward(the Washington singles ward) to go on a camp out on East Zion. I'll probably go. But I'd drive up and spend the evening with them, then go to Kanab and support Kim in the Relay for Life, spend the night somewhere there, then drive back up to East Zion and hang out up there on Saturday. Also on Saturday they are doing a company picnic, I went last year and had a lot of fun, but I'm trying to decide if I want to skip out on dinner and a fireside to go to the picnic or come home after the fireside. And not even worry about the picnic. Either way, I will try and have my camera with me this coming weekend.
I was at Wal-mart tonight after I got off work, I need junk food! I eat healthy about 98% of the time, but junk food is nice to have once in awhile. So I was looking at the the Pringles(which I never eat), they have ketchup flavored pringles. Nasty! I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw them. Ew!!! Anyways, so that made for an interesting conversation with Cody and Edwin.
I'm so excited for July, we have a BIG Ipson reunion on Beaver Mt. Yay! I'm so excited. We had so much fun last year that I can't wait till this years reunion.
Then all of my siblings will be here at the end up of the month and since Trent and Dani will be so close to having their baby, we are staying in Hurricane. But we have talked about renting the swimming pool out for an evening, going to the temple together(I'd do baptisms for the dead, since I haven't yet been through). We will sleep outside and watch movies. It will be fun! I can't wait!
So as you can see, this summer is going to be fun!!!! I'm thinking of going up to the Manti pageant this summer, I'd rather not go to the actual pageant alone, but I don't mind driving up there by myself, so maybe I can talk Jim into going with me. Who knows, he might be married now. I haven't talked to him in over a year!
I started reading the bible, I'm still in Genesis. Some nights I can't stop reading, some nights I am so tired that I only read one chapter. But I'm almost done with Genesis. It's interesting. Because I am reading the stories that I've only heard about. It's neat!

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

sounds like you have lots of fun stuff planned for when we get there...can't wait!

Unknown said...

Dude. The first half of the Bible is messed up. lol Good luck! :)